Expert Guide on How to Paraphrase a Paragraph Easily
Paraphrasing is the process in which you will use another author’s ideas and completely create your own version without changing the message and ideas in the original content. Many are still struggling when paraphrasing mainly because this can be a daunting task which requires your expertise. It is important that you recognize the most relevant writing process on how to paraphrase a paragraph or reword essay as to make sure that you can submit a top quality paper.
Paraphrase Paragraph Effectively to Guarantee Quality Papers
When you are paraphrasing a quote or anything else, you should never change simply few words in the sentence. Always completely create a new content and pay attention to the structure of your new sentences as this is crucial in communicating the same ideas.
It is also important that you include necessary citations in your paper; failing to acknowledge the original author could compromise the overall quality of your paper or try to use sentence rephraser online. The most basic rule on how to paraphrase a paragraph would be to tell your readers where you obtain the information you presented.
Step by Step Guide Paraphrasing a Paragraph
If you are looking for the answer of how to paraphrase a paragraph, here is the step by step guide for you. It will help you to rephrase a paragraph with ease:
- First of all, you need to understand the paragraph. Read it at least twice and understand the basic idea. If you can’t understand the meaning of any word, consult dictionary.
- Now start paragraph rephrase carefully. Make sure you are not using any words from the original text.
- Use the synonyms, change the vice and change the sentence structure.
- You have to write a new paragraph in your own style.
- Make sure you have included all the key points, mention in the original paragraph.
- Once you are done, read it again and remove all mistakes and errors.
- It should be free from all kinds of errors and grammatical mistakes.
- If someone is available to help, you can request him for review, otherwise do it yourself.
Hopefully, these few steps can help you in rephrasing a paragraph.
A Small Guide
Here is our little guide about paraphrase paragraph, it will help you to know that how you can make changes. You need to change the sentence structure, you may need to replace the words with their synonyms. In some situations, you may have to change the active voice to passive voice or vice versa. However, these changes depend on the topic of the paragraph you are paraphrasing. Sometimes the text is written in such a way, that it contains a lot of numbers and figures. If so, you can change the writing style of numbers, you can write the number names, instead of their numeric names.
“Our environment is constantly changing. There is no denying that. However, as our environment changes, so does the need to become increasingly aware of the problems that surround it. With a massive influx of natural disasters, warming and cooling periods, different types of weather patterns and much more, people need to be aware of what types of environmental problems our planet is facing.”
Environment, we live in, is dynamic. No one can deny this fact. But, with these changes the need of creating awareness about these problems, which it is facing, is also increasing. A lot of natural calamities, changes in temperature, change in patterns of weather and various other factors, are responsible. Our citizens need to understand different forms of environmental issues, which our Earth is suffering from”.
Main point: The main point of this paragraph is changing environmental conditions. Awareness should be created about these environmental problems.
Here is the summary of some of the changes made during the paraphrasing process
- Constantly changing = Dynamic
- Natural disasters = natural calamities
- People = citizens
- Warming and cooling periods = changes in temperature
- Types of environmental problems = different forms of environmental issues
- Our planet is facing = Our Earth is suffering from.
Simple Tips on How to Paraphrase a Paragraph Within Minutes
If you feel that the information is common knowledge, this is exempted from directly citing. If you have doubts whether your data is common knowledge or not, it is always safe to cite your sources as to prevent any risk of plagiarism. Another thing that you should consider when you paraphrase paragraph would be the proper use of quotation marks around terms or sentences that you are directly borrowing from the author. In order for you to ensure the originality of your paper, you should know the right approach and process on how to paraphrase a paragraph effectively.