Do you still don’t know how to rephrase website? Rephrasing or rewriting a website has many uses. For one, it can help in making different versions online for more exposure on your part. It is also a way on how to repurpose content based on your target audience. If you still don’t know how to accomplish the task, check out the following effective tips that you can follow and implement when you are working on the task.
How to Rewrite Website
- Pick a page or content you want to rewrite. Is it the homepage or a blog? Whatever the page is, you can easily rephrase it. Read and understand the content of the page, as well as its important points. If you’re rewriting an article or a blog, make sure that you take down notes of the thesis of the page. The thesis is the main topic of discussion.
- Usually, it is placed at the first paragraph or introduction. Some authors place it in the middle paragraph, while others in the last. This is why it is important to read and understand what the topic is all about so that you can identify the main discussion before rewriting.
- Take down notes of the keywords or clue words used. These words will give you a better picture of what the page is about or what it is trying to say. For example, you’re writing the about us page of a website. With that, get important information included and some are the founding year, people behind the site and its services. You won’t have a hard time on this if this is your website. After all, you should have memorized these things from the start.
- Rewriting the text must contain the same ideas, but it does not mean that you rewrite line by line of the text. This is not the right way to do it because it is not only time consuming, but it is also distracting. By rewriting, it does not also mean you replace the words with their synonyms. As you may already know, some words may mean differently when used in a different sentence or context. This is the reason you should understand what the web page is about—to avoid the temptation of replacing words with their synonyms. You should be able to write freely based on what you understood. This can really help you in future and you won’t look for reword my essay services if you’ll ever need them.
- Following up, avoid looking at the source when rewriting. Close your browser and focus on writing. At this point, you don’t need to edit anything yet. Just keep on writing. You can edit it later and include any ideas or points that you have forgotten in your article or page.
- Keep on writing and just let it flow! When done, you can start reading and looking up for the points you have included. You can eliminate unnecessary words that just take up needed space. Be concise and clear—meaning keep it to the point and avoid stalling and fluffing.
- Start editing and checking for the accuracy of the information you have presented. You don’t need to include everything, but be selective to keep your page to the point and meaningful.
Rewrite Website: Why?
If you don’t own a website but you want to use the ideas presented there, you can make use of the content provided you follow these tips we’ve mentioned above when paraphrasing the content. This is also done to avoid any issues of plagiarism with the author of the website page or blog. If you learn rewriting or how to summarize a text, you can also make use of the skill in rewriting more websites and using the ideas for your own.