“I want to rewrite my paper,” you’re saying. The process could be easier if you know of the best tips to follow when performing the task and of course if you know that a successful rewrite service can provide them to you! Not everyone is born a writer, but everyone can sure to accomplish the task if you are to follow a system. For the best tips on how to do a rewrite for your paper, check out this post that is created especially for you.
How to Rewrite a Paper
While there are many ways to how to summarize a book, rewrite or accomplish the task, not all of them may be easy to follow for newbie writers or authors. If you have found a great idea and you want to convert it into your own words, you don’t have to worry or follow difficult steps.
Below is a list of the steps in effectively paraphrasing your paper:
- Read the text, but not only shallow reading. Read it deeply, with understanding. This is the most crucial steps of all because it starts the process of pre-writing. By reading, you will be able to get the gist of the paper as well as you will be able to fish for the most important details that you must be included in the paper;
- During the process of preparing for the task, you also have to write down clue words, keywords or key terms that must be included in the paper. These words can help you in better writing your paraphrase as well as in helping your readers understand the message without them having to read the entire article or piece of writing by themselves. Also, you can make use of the thesaurus online or a dictionary to find meanings of words that you don’t understand. But use it sparingly. Don’t include jargons in your text;
- When done, you can start writing based on what you comprehended of the story or paper. At this point, you can write independently, but avoid looking at the source to keep you from distraction. Also, you should focus on writing in a simple language and direct to the point flow of the story to avoid losing grasp of the main message of the paper;
- When writing, don’t change words into their synonyms. While it may be tempting to do so, it will just eat up your time because you need to convert the words manually and rewrite line by line. This will not help you accomplish the task faster. Change the structure of the paper if needed, and do not rewrite word for word;
- After writing, it’s time to go back and read your text. Did you miss any important details? Did you include irrelevant information? Add significant details you forgot and remove irrelevant once you have added;
- Another tip on how to rewrite a paper is to make sure that you are not using jargons in the text. Check to see if you used basic, everyday language. Also, see to it that you have a good flow in your paper by looking into your sentences and see if they make sense and flow logically in the best manner that you and your readers would understand;
- Edit your paper and apply final touches to the best results!
There you have the tips to know and follow if you want to make sure that you are doing it right when you do article rewriting. Remember, read and understand the text, write based on understanding and do final edits before submitting your paper.